Welcome to Plug-N-Meet documentation. plugNmeet is an open-source WebRTC conferencing solution. It is a ready-to-use, rich-featured, scalable, high-performance and self-hosted web conferencing solution. Every website can have a secure, end-to-end real-time HD audio/video conferencing system in a few minutes.
- Audio call
- HD video call with virtual background & Screen Sharing
- Online Notepad
- MP4/Webm Recording
- Raise Hand
- Co-playing Video
- Breakout Room
- Public/Private Chat
- Waiting Room
- Various user's lock settings
- External content sharing(iframe)
- Live Steaming via RTMP & RTMP ingress
- Live speech to text/translation (Powered by microsoft azure)
- End-to-End encryption (E2EE) for video (Supported browsers: browser based on Chromium 83, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Firefox 117+).
- A detailed analytics report to assess user' performance in the online session.
Live demo site: https://demo.plugnmeet.com/login.html
Demo API Info:
plugNmeet server URL: https://demo.plugnmeet.com
plugNmeet API KEY: plugnmeet
plugNmeet API SECRET: zumyyYWqv7KR2kUqvYdq4z4sXg7XTBD2ljT6
plugNmeet Cloud is a ready to use hosting solution. You won't have to worry about server setup or maintenance. We offer a scalable cloud-based solution with a 99.99% SLA. You can start with free package & can upgrade when necessary. Checkout plugNmeet cloud solution.
SDKs & Tools
You can use following ready to use SDKs:
The following are ready-to-use extensions/plugins that can be used to quickly integrate Plug-N-Meet with your website.